Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-09-2019, 01:20 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Marvelous! I actually like your version better than the original, bacause of the flare-y flowy sleeves.

Aww, thank you. I was trying to fix them so that - if she wanted - she could wrap around herself and it was like a barrier between her and the world. ... Scaramouche is a b***h by her own words - calling it her nice side - but that doesn't mean the world is easier to handle...

(11-09-2019, 02:40 AM)davidd Wrote: That theatrical pic reminds me of the Novi Stars music video.

Yeah, maybe to be more "stage accurate" the shorts could be a little longer, but your Scara is a Bratz Grrl, so good luck convincing her that longer shorts are better.  yay

Yeah, there's a cyberpunk element to the new costumes. Which, to me at least, gives a very retro future feel but eh, whatever works. I don't see the show till December, and there haven't been any press clips of the new production yet so I can't tell how well it works. 

Scaramouche might be a Bratz Girl, but she does things her way. She wants them longer. 

(11-09-2019, 03:20 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Interesting size comparison -- that's quite a range.  The dino jammies are cute.

Thank you! I'd love to be able to get hold of a Peteena the Pampered Poodle at some point, but at lot of the prices can be kind of eye-watering. (Says the girl who has bought Hot Toys.) (I'd also really like an Emerald the Enchanting Witch. Those two are my big vintage wants.)

I still really want my own dino jammies. They are too cool.

- - - 

313: Because She Was Bored
[Image: 61952076_1e0401a9c702bc1cfe378ffbbfe534a6_standard.jpg]
Rey decided that using Kylo as her personal transport was a good idea. Eh, it's not a terrible one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-10-2019, 01:20 AM