Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-10-2019, 01:42 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: What does Kylo think about it? Is his inner lover boy stronger than his (not so) inner emo edgelord?

Kylo is cut between NO and YES. He's always a mixed bag of reactions when it comes to Rey.

(11-10-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: I wonder if Kylo knows the story about Luke and his tauntaun during the snowstorm on Hoth?

He's heard every variation on how bad they smell. And how cold snow is. EVERY. VARIATION.

(11-10-2019, 11:22 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Will they stand on their own that way?  I guess Hot Toys are generally pretty solid in their posing.
Wow, I'm surprised that Peteena is so 'old' -- I guess I thought that style of anthro doll was more recent.  And holy cow, no kidding about the prices!!  And now I know what those purple dolls I've seen on Flickr are.  Hope you find your vintage treasures.

You wouldn't think they'd be that hard to find, but yeah, a quick look around shows they're mostly kids' or those onesie things.  I can get away with kids XL, and I'd totally wear dino jammies too  Tongue  But I have a hard time finding even regular PJs that I really like.

It took a bit of adjusting but yeah, they were standing on their own! I wouldn't leave them in a pose like that too long though, since it would probably fall over. 

Yeaaaah, honestly I was surprised to learn how old Peteena was, and surprised to see that she's still fairly popular now and commands a decent price. I am always going to be on the look on for my vintage wants at the lower end of their price scale, so I am grateful for the hope ^^

Trying to find good PJs can be hard. This is why we need more cool dino jammies. 

(11-10-2019, 06:16 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: It’s like they think adults don’t want cool (affordable) pjs sad

We look at the geek T-shirt’s in the kids sections of the clothes shops, and wonder why we can’t get them too.

Nice balancing act with Kylo & Rey there.

This is very, very true. I want the cool tops too! 

Thank you! 

(11-10-2019, 07:42 PM)Elfy Wrote: Kids always get the best t-shirts and pjs.

Sooo, we're starting a petiton for dino pjs, then?

- - - 

314: A Trip to the Theatre
[Image: 61986887_75a14d6a60905806e78b1725e512540b_standard.jpg]
I took Basil with me today to see Six the Musical, since he could fit in my little bag and I had a nice white cloth I could wrap him in to keep him safe. He enjoyed it - wants more theatre trips.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-11-2019, 04:47 AM