Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-11-2019, 05:51 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: This is so nice! I usually only take my dolls with me on outdoor trips - nature, botanical gardens, lately also cemeteries. I should start taking them to interesting 'inside' places, too! I mostly go to galleries, and they don't usually provide many opportunities to take photos, but next time, I'll try to take a doll with me!

As much as I would love to do more outdoor trips, the general weather prohibts it - especially this year, when it's just feel horrible to try to get decent outside photos. I love your outdoor photos. 

(11-11-2019, 06:42 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw, he looks like he enjoyed himself.

We both did. It was a lot of fun.

(11-11-2019, 10:36 AM)davidd Wrote:  
Good... good. Just so's he knows what fate might have in store for him if he becomes a beast of burden.
Basil is already becoming a sophisticated man about town, it seems. Perhaps you will need to find him a coat with tails... no, wait, he already has a tail... so, appropriately stylish semi-formal evening wear, at any rate, for these swank affairs.

Kylo is well aware and is now scowling. Hah.

Hm, I think I make need to work on making something here... To the fabric box! 

(11-11-2019, 03:37 PM)Elfy Wrote: We often take a doll to the cinema, but we haven’t taken one to the theatre.

It's a fun ex.perience. I'm more likely to take an action figure to the cinema, to be honest. Easier to deal with. 

- - - 

315: Witchy Merida
[Image: 62013454_dfc808251b07f2ee3d55dace441aeac1_standard.jpg]
Okay so a couple of your asked to see Merida in the witch stock outfits so... here we go! This is the Wicked outfit, with the Disney hat, and the Pink Label's broom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-11-2019, 11:30 PM