Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-18-2019, 01:34 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Is his nose bat-shaped? That's adorably apropos!

His nose is bat-shaped! I always found it an adorable little touch.

(11-18-2019, 03:15 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He's so darn adorable, I can't even...

Heh. He's from a company called Spiral Gothic. A present a good few years back around Giftmas from the parents, who had seen him and knew I would love. Bat Cat was also a gift from them, actually, and from that company. 

(11-18-2019, 06:35 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Such a cute Vampire Ted.  Love his opera cloak, old-fashioned vampires aren’t right without it.

I have to agree, as much as I like the modern takes on the vampire that don't use cloaks. (I grew up with Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Of course I like the modern vamp. Especially a Spike who gives no cares apart from him, always entertaining.) It just suits Ted.

(11-18-2019, 08:07 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha, vampire bear!  Does one cuddle him before or after he bites?

'Vintage' Clarice and her kitty are cute.

Well, his bites are very fuzzy...

Seriously, I always wondered about the popularity of Silkstones but I have to admit that vintage feel is amazing. Plus the weight of them...

(11-18-2019, 02:59 PM)Elfy Wrote: Poor little vampire bear, can only kill victims through a dose of extreme cuteness.

Ah, but doesn't that make him a perfect predator? He's so cute, you can't help but be drawn near...

- - - 

322: Jeans
[Image: 62326984_cc29dfe5585722bcfbbea25db40f5f2e_standard.jpg]
Sid got some new jeans! It is surprisingly hard to find Barbie jeans. It really should be easier to do this. But the majority of newer fashion packs are skirts or dresses and Ken trousers are a bit too wide to fit this Made to Move body - I suspect they might fit the curvy one well... But yeah. Fashion packs? Release jeans!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-19-2019, 12:34 AM