Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-21-2019, 01:11 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I don't know Buffy, and have no idea who this guy is, but Slayer of Slayers sounds hardcore! Nice coat. I do tend to like characters in long black coats.

Buffy is... a show I think you would like, actually. One girl in each generation tasked to take on the vampires, demons and forces of evil. It's fun. Spike here is the guy who has killed two of these girls in the past. It's significant because he was relatively young - as a vampire - to do it, and because he actively seeks them out. The coat is actually a trophey from the second one he killed. 

... He's a fun character. 

(11-21-2019, 06:33 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: So utterly hopeless as William (called the Bloody because of his Bloody Awful Poetry smile )

Absolutely my (generally) favourite character on Buffy, not bad for someone who wasn’t supposed to survive the first few episodes.

And the irony is his poetry would be well liked today, and held up as a good example of writing. 

Oh yeah, it's amazing. He's meant to have been killed off.. a few times, actually, but the strength of fan reaction kept him around and it gave them more fun to work with. 

(11-21-2019, 06:58 AM)Elfy Wrote: Not only the most fun, but one of the best. One of the great moments of the series when he dusted ‘the Annoying One’.

Oh yes! That was the moment that things did change in the show, in a big way. Spike came and said he was going to change things up and ... well, he did. 

(11-22-2019, 08:10 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: As someone on the tail-end of a bad cough, you have my sympathies & get well soon vibes.

I had the big boss come out of his office early this week to check that I hadn’t coughed up my lungs during one particular fit.

Thank you, dear. I hope your own cough has gotten better! 

- - - 

325: Space Gal Vibes
[Image: 62515632_ddb93a92caf95535b1e4233c5f0628f2_standard.jpg]
Decided to let Matilda try on Siberian Spirit Susie's stock outfit. Honestly? I think it probably looks the best on Akiko, truthfully, but it doesn't look too bad here. 

- - - 

326: Just Hanging Out
[Image: 62515661_2ca0506fffacff473c08b331ce6264ba_standard.jpg]
Basil and Fetch tend to spend the most time together on the shelves. And yes, Basil has switched to shorts. I really need to get a proper little chair for him... Or a bean bag.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 11-23-2019, 01:49 AM