Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-01-2019, 04:36 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Happy birthday, Olivia!!!

And congrats, werepuppy!

She says thank you, and thanks from myself also. It's so weird to think how a very lucky eBay win changed... a lot of doll direction for me. I would have never considered a 1/3 scale girl if the auction photos hadn't been so... inviting, I guess is the right word. (How inviting? Her name and personality were clear to me days before the auction ended, as if she'd already decided she was coming here.)

(12-01-2019, 07:49 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: Werepuppy, you should do some homeworks and see what sizes your alien doll is. Then compare those sizes to the most popular 1/6 dolls brands and head over to this Etsy shop to find the perfect things:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarWatchCat

She have a HUGE catalog of clothes, underwear, and accessories. Plus her sizes selection is absolutely INSANE.
Your blue girl would rock lacy underwear with fancy jewellery.

I will look into it! 

(12-01-2019, 09:03 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Happy Birthday, Olivia smile
I should have kept track of when my dolls arrived.  I'm quite sorry now I didn't start a file for them or something.  I guess cos I didn't ex-pect to end up with so many?  But other than the ones from PUDDLE or some other particular occasion, and of course Sunsette, who has a birthday in January smile ... I didn't.

Honestly, I don't usually keep track of it. But this has been the year of BJDs in my house, so I apparently kept track of them. Olivia's stands out as she arrived on St. Andrew's Day - the patron saint of Scotland. 

(12-01-2019, 09:48 AM)Elfy Wrote: A girl and her dolls.

Still her two favourites, even from day one.

- - - 

336: Drink
[Image: 63130962_66d0d5c9f55eeac9bec9871d2f35ec7c_standard.jpg]
Basil is waiting to try this Irn-Bru. He'll enjoy it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-01-2019, 11:24 PM