Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-02-2019, 03:04 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He looks so determined! He has claimed the can, and now he's gonna chug it!

By the way, what does it taste like? I'm still not sure what exactly Irn Bru is... other than 'mysterious orange soda'.

He will finish it all! 

Erm... it's kind of fruity, that's the best way I can ex.plain it?

(12-02-2019, 03:24 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: That's a big can for him!

He's determined, he'll finish it!

(12-02-2019, 07:01 AM)Elfy Wrote: A proper Scotty dog drinking Irn Bru.

It is the drink of choice around here! 

(12-02-2019, 06:29 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Happy Birthday (Arrival Day!) Olivia - she looks so comfy curled up with her friends there.

Basil is gonna drink the whole can, just try and stop him!

On another note, would you recommend the 6 Queens Musical?  I had an add pop up saying it's going to be touring here in April, and I was considering whether we should go or not.

She was very comfy - when the picture was done, we watched St. Trinian's, and she was very happy with that 

Yes, yes he will. And then have a stomach-ache

Oh, I would fully recommend it! It's a one act thing but it's ... high energy the whole time. 

- - - 

338: Princess Crystal
[Image: 63167998_40f18f97b9b9147b97881a44d3b42add_standard.jpg]
Kind of thanks to - well, in part - the MLP episode of The Toys That Made Us, I decided to go looking for some childhood ponies. 

Princess Crystal was one of the magician ponies - she's meant to be able to see the future. I don't ever remember characterising her like that - I had her as a Princess of the Galaxy who could travel between different alien worlds and had a duty of protection to them all. 

... Pony stories were complex when I was a kid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-03-2019, 01:31 AM