Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-03-2019, 01:48 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love old ponies (first three gens)! And I love this one's colors!

Heh, I have to agree there, though I have to admit I don't dislike some of the designs of gen 4, it's just gotten a bit...  It feels like all they do is repeat the same ponies over and over and, well, that was never the fun of the line for me as such. Crystal here has such fantastic colours - I've been looking online for different colour combinations because I'm having a wave of nostalgia that makes me curious LOL.

(12-03-2019, 06:20 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The fluro yellow of her tail really stands out against the purple of her body.

... Huh, I did not notice how yellow it photographed there. It's a bit more of a neon green-yellow mix IRL. But you are right - it stands out beautifully against her dark purple body. I really like those kind of combinations. 

- - - 

339: Ever Dance in the Pale Moonlight?
[Image: 63199505_df7962a26ef7bf398d436a4c124a5e4f_standard.jpg]
Moondancer! Okay, so this dear is actually one of the newer 35th anniversary reproductions that Hasbro have been releasing, but oh, isn't she just gorgeous? Definitely one of my favourites.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-04-2019, 12:07 AM