Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-04-2019, 12:54 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's absolutely adorable! And I like her name, it sounds so mysterious and magic... Someone like that would fit in Oddwickshire...

There's something about the chunkiness of Gen 1 that just leads to this level of adorableness. And yes, a moon dancer would fit in perfectly in Oddwickshire. If it helps? These ones are currently available on online stores - Amazon is one of the big ones that has them in. 

(12-04-2019, 12:51 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Basil is so tiny!
Ah, the wonderful imagination of childhood, all the stories we make up.  Cool that you were able to find this childhood gem.  Moondancer's cute too.

He's about... maybe 21cm total? He's actually fairly easy for taking out and about, I just need to get a proper little case or bag to put him in to keep him safe. 

I swear the symbols on ponies made it so easy to come up with a ton of scenarios for them.

- - - 

340: Colour
[Image: 63232727_115d66e98ab379f3a541fc1da9bbdcd9_standard.jpg]
Nora can wear colour, she just prefers to stick to the all black. She thinks she looks like a Christmas decoration otherwise. Well, Lurlinemas in Oz, but it's the kind of same holiday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-05-2019, 12:33 AM