Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-16-2019, 04:26 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Awww Heart

They look so warm and comfy and overall content!

They very much are! Vel is so happy to have another cuddly friend.

(12-16-2019, 06:14 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: So cute & cozy.

He's so soft! 

(12-16-2019, 07:54 AM)davidd Wrote: Movie tickets? Theatre tickets? Or... tags that have not been removed?

Tags that have not been removed, though there may be a picture later this week that involves theatre tickets... 

(12-16-2019, 02:19 PM)Elfy Wrote: Anne is very cute and every girl needs a penguin to snuggle up to.

Anne is just so adorable, and I'm so pleased to have her. Vel agrees - penguins are the most cuddly, according to her. 

(12-16-2019, 02:36 PM)Alliecat Wrote: He looks super soft & cuddly.

Megan Follows is so much 'Anne' for me that I haven't had any interest in watching later versions.  There's been one on TV here recently and I'm just like 'nah'...  So it was very strange to see her as an amoral conniving & almost-villainous character in 'Reign'.  She was very good!, it just took some getting used to LOL

Oh, he really is - Steiff's plush line is just so soft. Worth all the pennies. Though Flaps was a gift, so that was nice. 

Oh yes! I had forgotten she played the French Queen in Reign - it's so hard to connect those roles and know it's the same actress. (I have my issues with Reign being that it's about one of the most infamous Scottish monarchs but I'll allow that it's an oddly fun show and well, there's been worse done to the Tudors.)

- - - 

353: Random Shelfie
[Image: 63677297_c0afe4b9d977794b63ace36d73dfa096_large.jpg]
Because I was feeling too lazy to take anything else today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-17-2019, 01:13 AM