Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-21-2019, 01:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Awww, that's adorable! The tree is perfect size for him!

We have some vintage Christmas tree decorations, but we don't use them, because they're really fragile, so they're safely packed, and we look at them every Christmas, but never take them out. Luckily, these old designs seem to be "in" for this season, so I got two new ones.

It's the perfect size if he's sitting down - he'd be taller than it standing. 

I don't really get the whole process of buying new decorations each year. It's nice that you have these older ones. 

(12-21-2019, 03:21 AM)davidd Wrote: Another train for Basil!

Basil: The Dog Who Loved Trains sounds like a title for an entertaining children's movie.

... That is very true. I am going to plot a story for that.

(12-21-2019, 06:00 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: That’s really cute - which tune does it play?

We went to see Star Wars last night - we both (mostly) enjoyed it.  There was some stuff that I thought was unnecessary but that can be said about pretty much any of them.
We did wonder what changes there would have been if Carrie Fisher hadn’t passed away prior to the filming.

... You know I genuinely can't remember? I will wind it up and check. 

Yeah, there's a lot of nostalgia bait and bits that feel like they're trying to 'fix' stuff that... when it got down to it, didn't need fixed. There's some bits that I was sitting going "well, that clearly would have been Leia," but I'm not sure what else - I did like what they managed to do with her though.

- - - 

358: Dressed To Impress
[Image: 63880429_1dc60f9b36a4e73484523e845cff91b0_standard.jpg]
Olivia decided she wanted to put on something that was a little more seasonal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-21-2019, 11:34 PM