Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-23-2019, 01:33 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They emit so much awesomeness, mere mortal might not survive in that atmosphere. Even short ex²posure will probably blind you...

I can say that no one else dare go near the shelf the witches have taken over. It's very much their space.

(12-23-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: Wow! That is an imposing garden of green-ness! And they are definitely green! Not just green-ish, but green! I find it quite impressive to see your witches gathered together like this!

I really like the shades of green on display with them all. I'd love to get hold of the retro inspired Wicked Witch from Mattel, which would be a completely different shade again! For accuracy sake, I'd also really like to find the Multi-Toys Wicked Witch.

These witches are their own coven - Casta is the odd one out not being based on the infamous Wizard of Oz character but she fits so nicely among them. 

(12-23-2019, 02:58 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Very nice group! I continue to be drawn to the purple-haired gal smile

Ah, my Nora! She's the Monster High Create-A-Monster Witch girl, but I made the dress myself. In my doll canon she's the great-granddaughter of the infamous Wicked Witch and she actually goes to Ever After High. She's an exchange student from Oz.

(12-23-2019, 06:15 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: They look great gathered there together.  And all green, but different green LOL

The various shades are fantastic to see - and just how different the same character can be through different companies. 

- - - 

360: Anne of Green Gables
[Image: 63950017_6a007061a4bc985c60c2e856f0bffa69_standard.jpg]
Just a solo shot of this lovely girl! I've been wanting a 1/6 scale Anne for so long, and the Azone offering was high on my list of "would be perfect". (The Takara Liccarise and the Mattel offerings would come just ahead of her, I think.) I had hoped to get her during her initial release but I missed that pre-order window and then her secondary market prices shot way up - Miss Shirley is very popular in Japan.

But yes! Another of my literary characters. I should probably do a photo shoot of them... Hm...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-23-2019, 10:10 PM