Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(12-27-2019, 11:46 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She looks awesome! I love her cloak and boots!

I kept giggling over the wee little socks just popping out over the edge of her boots. (I mean I looked, they're more ankle warmers than proper socks but still! An attempt was made.)

(12-28-2019, 02:50 AM)davidd Wrote: Is she in full 1:6 scale, so she can interact fully with most of your other major characters? If so, then fun times ahead!

She is, yes! She's a good bit taller than her Character Options counterpart (pic to come to show this). I would say the Character Options offering (which costs less, for those who are wondering) does have more articulation to offer and is much more of an 'action figure' than this offering by Mattel. That being said? I think the Mattel option would fit among more people's collections - especially those who may have some of the Big Chief Studios 1:6 scale Doctors.

(12-28-2019, 12:39 PM)Elfy Wrote: Looking forward to seeing the Doctor again in the New Year.

She's going to appear a lot! I hope. I have ideas! 

- - - 

Roisin
[Image: 64134649_3256354f995b0fe9b0504ba837c446ac_standard.jpg]
Arrival Date: 25th December 2019

Roisin! She's a Santoro Gorjuss Little Red Riding Hood. Did you know that the original Gorjuss Girl illustration was from a Glasgow based artist? ... Nothing to do with little Roisin here, I just thought it was a fun bit of trivia.

Her name is Irish, meaning Rose, and I'm very fond of how she looks. She has proper little boots on - how can you not love that? I really do have a strong soft spot for these girls, they remind me so much of old-style rag dolls and their minimal ex.pressions mean you can read so much into their faces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 12-28-2019, 10:37 PM