PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
Ha! The little Pullips look hopeful, but little Dal is just like, "Nope, this sucks."
Instagram? It could be too old for that, too.
Dal’s have the best pouts.
Dal seems to be more accepting of the issue, where the Pullips are ever-cheerful
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, I like CCO! That’s cute.

Yeah, flickr’s Mobile interface leaves a lot to be desired if you ask me. The lack of bbcode functionality on the app had more or less driven me to host on imgur for forum-sharing purposes even before Flickr decided to throw its free users under the bus.
What a cute photo! I love how Dal Pisces' expression is just like "WHAT DO WE DO."
Ahhh, this is just all so cute!
Thanks, all.
It appears there's a "desktop version" of mobile Flickr that might let me upload.  Won't likely be doing it a whole lot.  OK in a pinch, I guess.

I wanted to do something with this mini phalaenopsis before the flowers passed their peak, so here's Rachel working on her photo portfolio and showing them off.

[Image: 31915393357_ab98926321_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Very pretty!!
The orchids are gorgeous and so is Rachel! I've never had any luck keeping orchids alive through the dry indoor winter months.
Beautiful! Almost like a painting, the pattern on the cloth and the orchid blossoms together create wonderful flow in the composition!
What a lovely little model.
Oh, that's so pretty
So pretty! I love how all the elements work together.
YAY for techno-peasantry!

The girls seem quite confident in, and even proud of, their iPhone "dummy" status.

The modeling portfolio photos are cute!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!