PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#.....52!! Dec. 24)
(11-22-2019, 01:03 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Thanks, all :)

(11-13-2019, 03:35 PM)Elfy Wrote: Is anyone brave enough to tell Sunsette that’s not quite how telescopes work?
Well, Sunsette does believe in magic and is also firmly convinced that anything is possible, so.... >shrug< :lol:

(11-13-2019, 01:35 AM)davidd Wrote: I did not realize that you (and the crew) were such astronomical addicts! ... During my Hawaii years, heavy cloud cover and rain rolled in every single time there was a meteor shower, and every view of lunar eclipses was through clouds.
That surprises me... I mean, I know it rains, but, it was just lovely clear skies that whole winter I was there... weren't you on the drier side too...?
I've been interested in "space stuff" since I was a little little kid.  After going through all the space books in the elementary school library by grade 3, I then "graduated" to sci-fi... my first love in fiction and I still enjoy it ;)  I follow Sky & Telescope's news.  Tonight I'm on the computer instead of hanging around outside because BIG SURPRISE it's CLOUDY AGAIN, while some observers are predicting a potentially spectacular meteor shower .  Auwe!!!!! :rawr:  (Anybody with a clear sky for half an hour around 11:50 pm EST, get out there!)

Meanwhile.... the oven blew up Tuesday night, and since Appliance Guy (who has to come from the mainland) did NOT show up with the new bake element he said he could bring, and did not call to ex-plain his absence, I'm now left with a local hardware store that can't cope with a model number or part number, and would prefer that I bring it in so they can see if they have something that looks like the right shape.  Did I say "auwe"?????  :irritated:
My crew is not nearly as enthused about DIY as davidd's, but they may have to fix the oven themselves because we're running out of cookies.

[Image: 49102825131_b1003817e9_o.jpg]

How do they expect you to bring in an OVEN?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2019* (#47, Nov. 21) - by fishy - 11-23-2019, 10:32 PM