Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
Becky looks so very dapper. It's nice how the brown of the waistcoat seems to compliment and make her hair seem brighter.
Becky is very stylish in that outfit!
Fab outfit! Very sharp!

Is your Becky a Pullip Lala?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-11-2019, 04:09 AM)davidd Wrote: Fab outfit! Very sharp!

Is your Becky a Pullip Lala?

No, she’s an Aquel.

I do think she looks very smart in her outfit - I like that the jeans actually fit as all the Barbie ones I have are huge in the waist
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
That's a good look for her.

Agggh, yes, Barbie jeans with their giant waists! If I was better at/more dedicated about sewing jeans would definitely be high on my list just to have something that would actually fit my girls.
Doing the small alterations to the waists of the jeans & skirts are one of my "long-term" goals. So much nicer when the pants actually fit them.

This week's photo is Elinor and a new outfit I got for her the other week.
The pinwheel actually works - when I was on the back deck the breeze got up a couple of times and spun the wheel madly.
The outfit also comes with a pink cardigan but it was too warm to wear that today LOL

[Image: 0e005eeb3d61421195e428d08321b641.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Elinor would have been sweating if you’d put her in the cardy today.
Well, she looks ready for the summer. The pinwheel is oddly adorable in dolly size, and yay that it works
Groovy sunglasses!
Yes, those cat-eye sunglasses are the cat's meow!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
What a cutie!
Meow! She looks very summery!
She rocks those sunglasses! I’ve never seen that style in doll size; my main pair of sunglasses are almost exactly like that!
The cats-eyes glasses was the thing that jumped out at me from the set (as well as the pinwheel), as I can also use them fro the Pullips (the arms are a bit long, but they fit fine one the face).

I'm participating peripherally with a read-along this year, I'm not joining in the conversations or anything, but am re-reading the books.

Lizette and Hattie are showing off the series that I've just finished. (It's the Finishing School series by Gail Carriger - https://gailcarriger.com/ )
[Image: 14cb29022b9f78776e4eb46a3ef15c27.jpg]
Those books are right in Hattie and Lizette’s wheelhouse.