Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin --- Review and lots of BIG pictures!
(02-11-2019, 11:47 AM)Cressidra Wrote: She's beautiful, and looks great in your cabinet!! All your patience paid off Tongue

Well, panic came first TBH. I did well taking the credit risk however because I would have missed this Rin at 80K yen for sure. The 100K yen one that came after sold very quickly. 
I was VERY lucky to have found a buyer for a quatuor of super rare Transformers that were worth half of Rin's price. If it weren't for that I would had to be patient for real and that Rin would have been more ekpensive as a result. 

Speaking of display space, I tried putting the Dal with her. But I didn't liked it because I had the impression that it cheapened the Dollfie Dream. DDS Rin is an important piece and putting something else that is of a different scale and style with her soak the prestige out of the display. It will take a long while but I have the intention to do the same with DD Hatsune Miku on the left side. Man this will be glorious!

[Image: Kgbgsw2.jpg]

Once again, there will be some relocating to do when the time come...  Sweatdrop
Somehow, I have the impression that Kikipop P-Chan will murder me in my sleep...……………….
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dollfie Dream Sister Kagamine Rin --- Review and lots of BIG pictures! - by Kanrabat - 02-11-2019, 01:08 PM