kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
She's gorgeous. I love her dress!
Thanks, guys. The dress is actually for Silkstone Barbies so it's a little big on her. But it's so cute!

Happy Valentines Day from my Pullips and me!

[Image: tumblr_pmvodsoPLK1rtt3bso3_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pmvodsoPLK1rtt3bso1_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Beautiful shots! I especially love the one of Akemi. So dreamy!
Such beautiful girls
I’m with neon, the Akemi shot is beautiful.
Care Bears outfit... that matches her pastel rainbow-hued eye shadow! Too fun!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I love the Akemi one in particular too. There's something just so charming about it.

Valentines Day may be over, but I'm not done with love yet! Here are all of my Sailor Venus dolls as of today.

[Image: adcgex.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Triple the Venus, triple the awesome! I like how you can see the slight variations on how they've constructed the sailor suit. It's cool to see stuff like that ^^
I do love the Akemi photo!
It annoyed me that Seccotine didn't come with underwear, so I made my own crappy pair. I'd like to get her a proper set in the future.

[Image: xtcksn.jpg]
---

---
Oh they are pretty cute. I'm not so good with the making undies for the dolls, and those look good.
She looks happy with her new undies!
I found these Monster High Minis at Five Below yesterday for $2 each. I got every one they had (I think the entire set of girls and pets). Figured they'd be great dolls for my dolls. This little sweetie is an OC of mine and is a Licca head on a Picco Neemo body (she still needs securing on her head).

[Image: gbfiyi.jpg]
---

---
Two dollars each! What a score!!! Freaky fun find!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh, that was a good find you had on the minis! Your girl looks to be enjoying her freaky fabulous ghouls.