kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread
I had Jewel Hair Mermaid Barbie as a child, but this one I got as an adult. I went to the thrift store and there were a bunch of 90s era Barbies with all their accessories in ziploc baggies. I don't remember what most of them were but I know that Totally Hair, another Barbie I had, was there. Unfortunately I could only afford one at the time so I bought Jewel Hair Mermaid. She has her hair stickers too.

The Disney Barbie is from the most recent (as far as I know) Barbie Loves Disney series. There was another Barbie, a Skipper, and this one that came with Ken. I'll post him sometime in the future.

Happy Monday! I may not like them but Sakura is ready for school!

[Image: nsgdwc.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---

Messages In This Thread
RE: kadytheredpanda's dolly photo whenever thread - by kadytheredpanda - 03-12-2019, 04:51 AM