Tasuke's Anime Dolly-a-Whenever Thread...
back around 2010 or so, i finally entered the 21st century with Anime dolls, with my first OBITSU BODY-based girl,
MegaHouse's 2008 27cm. Mikuru Asahina, from the once wildly popular series "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

[Image: My_Little_Mikuru_8_by_Shaorin_Chan.jpg]

[Image: My_Little_Mikuru_7_by_Shaorin_Chan.jpg]

first thing i made for her was a pair of lace socks, and i gave her the only broom i could find at the time in anything like her 1/6 size;

[Image: My_little_Mikuru_ver_2_by_Shaorin_Chan.jpg]

i added lace trim to her undies, and made her a matching garter, too. i didn't care for her massive L (large) breast size,
so i found her a replacement OBITSU in S (small) cup size;

[Image: DSC_2686.jpg]

years later, i got around to making her a completely different Maid ensemble, far more complementary toward Mikuru's overall cuteness, IMO.
i also got creative with attempting lip detailing with Acrylic, water-based plastic model paint, with superlative results;

[Image: Strawberry%20Maid%20Mikuru%2010-11-18.jpg]

even a new set of undies. conservative, old fashioned and "frumpy" as they are, they seem realistically far better suited to Mikuru's innocent, girlish personality.
the net effect just seems to very nicely underscore her implied gentle womanhood. in my personal perception, anyway;

[Image: Mikuru%20Angel%20Undies%2011-18-18.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tasuke's Anime Dolly-a-Whenever Thread... - by tasuke - 02-21-2019, 02:33 AM