Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Thanks guys!

Day 28

ADAW #4
So, after mig(raine) pics and sick shelfies, we have a new genre in this thread - migraine posters! Which is why this thing doesn't have any coloring and lettering sucks.

[Image: f9295f7ade8af869b476f64be4e7ad62.jpg]

This is supposed to be an ad for mourning attire boutique. I wanted the lady to wear a heavy mourning veil, but I didn't want to draw what would basically be an empty tent with weird decorations on the top, so I decided to draw a rough sketch of face and clothes before doing the veil. But then I somehow lost track and ended up drawing them in detail, and then I didn't want to bury them under the veil, but I already had the outline of the veil there, so she's wearing a mourning mosquito net. Sorry to all fashion history connoisseurs, I know this is terribly inaccurate and not based on anything real. Also it isn't the least bit black, but my head is too achy for coloring.

[Image: 6ab965b8c62609808e05ee3c5e36b008.jpg]

Sorry about the shitty lettering. The first line says 'No.1 Mourning Attire Boutique', the second one 'Blafard & Dernier'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 01-29-2020, 05:02 AM