Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Many thanks, everyone!!!

Day 100

So... We're 100 days in, huh? I had a plan for what I want to do for milestones photos since the end of December, when Her Majesty decided we're doing ADAD Challenge again, but I was forced to change the plans. I started working on my milestones project, but I didn't get all the supplies at once, and now, all the stores are closed and ordering online is a mess, it takes up to three weeks to get things, even if the warehouse is in the same city. Online stores are just buried in orders, because we can't shop normally anymore, so they can't keep up the usual delivery times. Long story short, I don't have what I needed for the photo I planned to do today, but I didn't want to water down the original idea, so instead, I decided to change the plan.

I am going to do what I already did in my 2019 review pics - a sort of a photo summary of the first 100 days of challenge.

I got some new dolls, they're represented by May (Lil' Fairy Sui).
I've been sewing a lot, mostly surgical masks. Those are represented by Catrine's (the Ghoul Chat release) dress - it is made from cabbage I had left from masks. I'm having troubles with sewing in the closure, so the dress is held together by a clip for now.
I've also been doodling for this challenge, so there's a poster.
I've been trying not to lose my head in this weird pandemic time, so that's why the poster says what it does.

[Image: 384466b31a69857fc6a848496bd5c05f.jpg]

I'll post more photos of the dress when it's actually finished.

Oh, and I definitely plan to get back to the original milestones project next year, not sure if I'll do the daily challenge or the weekly one, but that doesn't matter. So you'll get to see it eventually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-10-2020, 07:05 AM