Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(04-19-2020, 04:40 AM)davidd Wrote: Love those eyeglasses!

Ginger is like one of those TV "nerd girls," isn't she? Supposedly dorky, but when she takes off the glasses she's drop-dead gorgeous?

That "trick" has never worked to fool me. I've always thought the über-hotties were even hotter when they put on the nerdgirl glasses.

The Ginger fig has a particularly attractive cocoa-tan tone.

Actually, no, she simply has glasses. EAH is full of nonsense (I'm going to ramble about it at some point), but the glasses clichés aren't a thing there, they are just glasses. I guess there are two sort of hipster nerdy boys with somewhat cliché look with glasses (Dexter and Humphrey), but girls with glasses are considered beautiful, just like girls without them. Nobody seems to care. Another girl wearing glasses is Rosabella Beauty (from The Beauty and the Beast), I don't have her, but I think Lejays might? And Apple wears them sometimes (for reading), but that isn't very consistent throughout the storyline. I do seem to remember someone else reading with glasses? I might be wrong, though.

As for Ginger, she's daughter of the witch from Hansel & Gretel, and she's bright, cheerful, kind and she loves baking above everything else. She's a very soothing character and I wish there were more releases. She only got 3, signature (this one), Sugar Coated with playset (you can see that one in Lejays's Quarantine photos), and Book Party, that one was budget and DIDN'T HAVE GLASSES! I only have the siggy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 04-19-2020, 06:27 AM