Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(05-21-2020, 07:22 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Thank you guys!

I'm having problems with pinterest on both the PC  and the mobil version, so I'm currently unable to upload today's photo, but I did take it.

Danny Choo is going to discontinue Smart Doll Felicity. He's getting rid of old models to make room for the new ones, which, frankly, I don't like nearly as much as the old ones. 

Anyway, I'm super-duper-mega-ultra-uber-turbo-extra glad I got Felicity when I did. Picture will hopefully follow soon.

I was surprised to learn just yesterday that Kanata in milk color has been discontinued. There are a few of the "smiling variant" remaining in stock, but original Kanata is gone. That means all four of my Smart Dolls are now discontinued models.

(Four Smart Dolls? How did I end up with four Smart Dolls? I don't have that kind of dough! slash )

Praise for the new styles on Instagram has been effusive, and the Smart Doll store is apparently overwhelmed with orders. Whatever; if I were discovering Smart Dolls right now, I would be underwhelmed... and I would have saved a lot of money.

You host your photos on pinterest? That's... interesting. I guess, if it usually works, well, then it works. But... 23hq.com is another affordable and stable option. Flickr is... well, it's still there.

I hope you get your photo hosting glitch sorted soon! And that you find an unex-pected stash of cash somewhere to help you with your Smart Doll dilemma. (Only once in my life have I stumbled upon a stash of cash that I'd put away and forgotten about. It was certainly not enough for a Smart Doll, but it was enough to smooth things over during a challenging stretch.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by davidd - 05-22-2020, 01:07 AM