Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(05-22-2020, 10:56 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Aw, see that is a very wonderful statement for her to make!

The party never stops, so play that music louder.

Thank you very much!

(05-23-2020, 01:07 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: We host our photos on Pinterest too, for similar lazy reasons smile

That’s a great attitude to have - it must be a rowdy party at your place at times!
Our EAH & MH crowd don’t party a lot. But I do sometimes find some of them have tipped over or fallen off the shelves in the spare room, so they do a bit.

Lottie was putting on airs to the new girl Belle last week, and Belle pushed her off the step-stool they were on in retaliation.  We have to rearrange the dolls every so often as they don’t all get along.  LOL
(I stepped too close to it, and must have bumped it slightly.  When we cam downstairs the next day Lottie was on the floor, and Belle was flat on the step)

My MHs stick to the line's motto 'Monster High - the party never dies', not that they jump off shelves, but they always somehow seem to be alive and busy when I look at them (most of it comes from me trying to pose them in various ways to figure out photos for special days and such, and re-arranging them, so that the shelves never stay the same for too long). EAHs might be a bit more peaceful, but their shelves also seem to be quite lively. Oddwickshire shelves are one continuous buzz, especially now that I started doing Oddlidays (another one is coming soon, btw). Remei and Azones currently live on my table, so I think they have fun, too. This place is small, so dolls from various shelves can talk to each other (I could swear that when I'm not looking, they visit each other, too).

Day 143

It's the World Goth Day!
I'm not a goth (the goth styles I like require a lot of finely done make-up and hairstyling to look good, and I'm just too lazy for that, plus I love way too many other things I wouldn't want to give up), but I love the whole aesthetic in its many forms. I wasn't able to draw a special poster, so I'm recycling my last weekly doodle.

[Image: e7a6cea727109c769747c79a43830ad8.jpg]

[Image: 7347b56f25a42683b16f07a8da753141.jpg]

The original photo is cursed, so I'm not posting it, only the filtered versions.

EDIT: I also wanted to post the filtered version of the time device photo from the hunt thread.

[Image: d792baad05aa80de41f60f6217a47b3b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 05-23-2020, 01:54 AM