Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(06-18-2020, 04:21 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ah Frankie, silent and stunning... This is one of the ones I always thought would have been cool to be a black and white release.

Right? I think so, too.

(06-18-2020, 08:09 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: One of the more beautiful Frankie releases, I think.

She and siggy are my favorites.

(06-18-2020, 11:05 AM)Aichan Wrote: She is pretty is that a custom outfit?

That's the stock outfit (she's Ghouls Rule Frankie).

(06-18-2020, 01:35 PM)davidd Wrote: Voltageous, I believe was the proper term back in the day? Heart 2

If you ask me, it still is!

Day 170

The Lavender Order of Chosen Ones entered the 'fresh' season a while ago, but I've been preoccupied with other stuff, so I'm only posting cult news now. Today's weather is wonderfully apocalyptic, and I thought it would be perfect for the first in-bloom cult photo. Sadly, it's practically impossible to get both the lavender and the clouds be actually visible in the photo. Either the clouds are completely washed out, or the lavender turns completely black.

...For people who are new on the forum - last year, I took a few random photos of my gothy dolls with lavender I grow on my window, then some not so random ones, and before I knew it, it somehow evolved into a dark cult for doll/people who get high on sniffing lavender and stuffing their faces with my mom's peach-lavender jam, and love gothy or otherwise dark fashion. Its official name is The Lavender Order of Chosen Ones, but we usually refer to it as Lavender Cult.

[Image: a9bfada7d59be95937eb28cc283d3448.jpg]

And here's the 'unfiltered' (though the first one isn't filtered, I just tweaked curves and saturation) one:

[Image: 38a4348e54fd567c241d06dfc3e52a38.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 06-18-2020, 11:45 PM