Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
She looks like she's has to pose for that for a while - like an old victorian photo
Elegant portrait as always, with a hint of mystery
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Lovely!
Love the expression the way she’s posed gives her.
This looks like a picture from one of those old movies where people fall in love with a girl simply by looking at her portrait.

Indeed, I may have felt a twinge of twitterpation, myself.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you very much, everyone!!!

She's such a great model, she always looks great in photos, no matter how bad I feel and how much eyesight I lose due to migraine...

Day 195

My speech bubble app cut the bottom parts of the photos for some reason, sorry about that.

[Image: 98780ed9ebc0f9a94da2fefd4a3d3811.jpg]

[Image: 208d9a29c5da18ece561c7494605a8a7.jpg]

[Image: aeba46e12d20cf46843404d297c40f70.jpg]

[Image: 59d3aa42bf12d4cdd91e5e7a7b14df4f.jpg]

[Image: a88829b492afa038cf1767e342d917ac.jpg]

[Image: 23e5a4dd94424282158b1a667469f8c3.jpg]

My dapper pirate arrived! I had to pick him up at Customs, but he wasn't lost after all, yaaaay!!!

[Image: 3365ad4ff7c8fdb43de93b125a19ca97.jpg]

I love him so much! I'm kinda tempted to get the pale version, he also has red eyes, so he'd make a great vampirate. But I'm more tempted by the newest release of Milo (both versions).
Wow! What a gorgeous costume and a great addition to your merry, blood-thirsty crew.
He looks great! I love all the little details in his outfit!

And vampirate has got to be my new favourite world LOL
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
The Crimson Butcher! Yaaarrrr, indeed! A truly terrifying tyrant of the bloody briny!

Until a cute girl shows up!

(I need to resurrect my vampirate crew.)

That is a seriously cool costume.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ahhh, this is the version I'm hoping to get and he looks fantastic.

I hope Captain Rick gets along well with Liselotte and that you enjoy him in your collection!
Love the way Liselotte took the wind out of his sails.
Oh, he's very cool! What a great outfit! Hope to see him in some more adventures.
And the B&W portrait is very sweet; she looks a little sad to me. Or melancholy.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Such a cool new boy - I’m very leased he wasn’t lost in the post!

His outfit is so cool & detailed, I love it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much, everyone!

Azone costumes are always great, their cute faces and their beautiful clothes are why I'm so enamored with them, eventhough I don't exactly love the design of their joints and I find their poseability limited (Pure Neemo poseability. Piccos are amazing in that regard). Although, in a way, they are good, er, posers... Uh, you know what I mean, right?
Their posing abilities are limited, but they hold well the poses they can do and they look quite naturally. And they can stand on their own.

Day 196

ADAW #27
Due to migraine and a lot of other stuff I have to do, this is probably the simplest doodle so far...

[Image: 30810c3fe84144679ce04ed11cff39d4.jpg]

[Image: 10ee2a3dc2e306aae8dace6482b9ef83.jpg]
Cute rather than scary. But could be terrifying of you are scared of bows and ruffles LOL

And beautifully matched to Kyomi as well