Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(07-20-2020, 03:47 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I think 2020 fell flat on its face, so we're not to blame for to-do lists that aren't done.

I cannot agree more! And I am the same - there are so many things I have been planning for this year, and the count of the ones I actually did is... well, let's not even talk about it. I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to my creative hobbies (maximalism constantly telling you it will turn out poop doesn't help when you are about to start/progress with something Irritated ), but I'm trying to convince myself that during the past months it wasn't mainly about this - lockdown and quarantine has affected my mental health significantly, and the creative part of my brain is the first to shut down when anxiety hits. I was simply not capable of thinking creatively and being creative.

Don't be too hard on yourself. 2020 so far wasn't really helping anyone in making it better than how 2019 was. In fact, it even worked against. I think in the current strange times the priority should be to stay safe and enjoy what you already have or have accomplished   - regardless of whether  the accomplishment happened in 2020.

I've recently seen a shirt with a print that resembles a product rating/review and it's givina only one star to 2020, with the comment "really bad, would not recommend". I kinda want that shirt now grin
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 07-20-2020, 06:38 PM