Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Lovely colour indeed! I don't think I've realised she has this much blue in her hair. It suits her perfectly - and that headpiece is also wonderful.

I remember how excited I was for this set to come out - the first (non-promotional) picture that started circulating around after their reveal made the couple seem desaturated - and I could have died for a monochrome Cleo! She would have been my very first Cleo, even (I like many of her dolls incarnations, but not enough to actually want to own her - mainly because of that omnipresent abundance of gold in her outfits. I am not friends with gold). Only when the actual promotional photos became available did I realise that the user photo that I've initially seen was only badly lit, and they both have their normal skin tones.

I did eventually get a Cleo later: a basic Cleo from the reboot era, on one of the less articulated bodies. I don't even remember how she ended up here, but I know I fell in love with her bigger-than-usual eyes and childlike features. I rebodied her on a Howleen body, creating Little Cleo who is *the* cleo in da house here. She is nothing like the regular Cleo character, she looks&feels rather like an innocent, playful girl, so I like to think of her as a younger version of Cleo from before Nefera's influence shaped her personality to be as she is when we got to know her in the series.

Coming to think of it, my Cleo also has blue in her hair, and I like that. They should have used this colour more for her (though it does clash with her previous signature teal, so I kinda get why it wasn't yet introduced back when she had more of the culturally distinctive gold&teal combo).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 07-30-2020, 09:09 PM