Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(08-19-2020, 11:41 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 04:04 AM)Loona Wrote: Oh, the vampire squid looks cute! I guess it's not the best term for a species like this though, is it?

Thank you! I don't know, I consider everything with bat wings cute by default, so I'm probably not the right person to judge this...
We're in it together then, haha smile Vampyroteuthis infernalis! I knew your creature bears a resemblance to someone else! I find this one cute too, by the way, but I technically find any and every sea creature cute smile

I'm sad to hear about the lavenders sad I've had plans of planting lavenders into the planters on our balcony (they are there by default, but have always been empty, because our balcony is very sunny, and anything other than duckweed (Portulaca oleracea) dies in a matter of mere days...). I've always fantasized about lavender because I really love bees, and I know how they love it, but not until earlier this summer did I learn how draught-resistant they are. Now it would be too late already, I'm afraid, but I'd definitely like to plant some next spring.

Lovely shot of Operetta! Speaking of lavender, that's exactly what I'd like to rehair her with once I ever get there - she's totally cool and badass as a character, and a truly beautiful face sculpt, but, well, her hair is... definitely too red for me. The "no-no, not in my house"-level of red Tongue I have everything for the project: hair, flocking (I'd like to give her a partial undercut) and the exact candidate, a(n I think Roller Maze?) Operetta I got from a friend's daughter who "grew out of dolls", so it really is just a matter of finally getting down and doing it. Said one of the top procrastinators in the world Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 08-20-2020, 06:07 PM