Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
Adri's jacket is gorgeous! Actually, her whole outfit looks really good, I like how it's both basic and elegant, she looks like a classy but edgy office lady compared to many other Bratz who rather have... Friday night out partygirl outfits.

First line Bratzillaz hair is nightmare fuel. It's worse than the hair cheapo fakies are rooted with... For a longstanding company like MGA, I always wondered how they managed to do it this bad. Luckily they changed the hair for later lines, and Midnight Beach, for example, had great hair, but sadly this doesn't help those who have their favourites among the signature line...
My feelings towards Bratzillaz are rather ambiguous. I have some, and I love them - but none of them are as is, all are redressed, re-eyed (that sounds pretty weird Tongue ) and/or otherwise modified. I don't wonder much why the line as a whole didn't last longer: while it had creativity and potential (I especially loved Midnight Beach with the GitD bodies), the execution just wasn't really good and there were several missed opportunities too (like using GitD hair for Midnight Beach dolls). The signature line's crappy hair, the wobbly and weird body (Bratzillaz probably have one of the worst hands IMO), the weird face shape and the hit-or-miss eyes (I love the eyes of mine, but some others have weird and creepy eyes)... I could probably go on. Your Meygana is a good example, her eyes are gorgeous (and I love the side glance), I think her outfit is creative and cool, but there's the wobbly and at places weird body, and due to the wavy texture, she probably has the worst hair out of the signature dolls. Yours seems to be in good shape though, and her portrait is adorable. I love how you captured her shy side - I normally think of her as the opposite: confident and independent, but this picture has just realised that these can actually go together. She does still look confident and independent.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 08-24-2020, 10:01 PM