Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(09-18-2020, 08:47 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahhhh!! I keep flailing with how cute these two are. I would love to play with them for ever LOL.

LOL They really are cute, so much cuter than on promo pics (and those were insanely cute)! They're so cute that you just walk into their trap willingly, because it's more than worth it!

(09-19-2020, 03:49 AM)davidd Wrote: No surprise that they're evil twins luring you in to their dark netherworld. Resist! Resist!

(09-19-2020, 11:57 AM)Elfy Wrote: I”m with Davidd, they look sweet and innocent, but that’s just baiting the hook.

The funny part is, I didn't even intend for the photo to turn out like that, I just wanted to take a pic of cute sisters together, but when I uploaded it, I couldn't shake off the feeling that I've seen something like that before... If you ask me, that makes them even better than if they were just a pair of cute dolls LOL

Nah, no need to resist, I'm comfy in dark netherworld, playing with adorable dolls.

(09-19-2020, 07:26 PM)Loona Wrote: Ah, they are adorable, and their pastel colours are pure eyecandy! It's a good thing they aren't around, I would be weak and would give in to them easily too - which, considering home office and the resulting fact that I should often be working when I'm at home, would eventually result in uncomfortable talks with my boss...

Haha, I can imagine that!

Day 263

Corona update - we're having extreme increase in new covid cases, and we might be the world #1 with new cases per 100 thousand people. And we don't really understand why. Yay! Still, vast majority of people have very light symptoms, and we still have very low death rates.

The government is panicking and wasting a lot of money, but not really solving anything. They've been doing this since the beginning, and their preferences are still rising, I don't get us. We're a stupid nation.

Anyhoo...

Aaarrr, they be talkin' like pirates!

[Image: 862ff33bb0c781f3ffa45e4d8ea60245.jpg]

Merry Talk Like A Pirate Day, mateys!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 09-19-2020, 08:25 PM