Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(10-05-2020, 10:25 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Okay but now I really, really want this band to be a thing. If I had a Duchess of my own, I'd make it a thing. They do look fantastic together, and it's interesting how their looks and colour palattes compliment each other. I love the filtered picture, it's so very album cover.

Thanks! I might make the band a thing, since I'm trying to work out my own EAH canon (I love EAH, but the story has some serious issues), plus, Raven's favorite class in the official canon is music, so it's not that off... And Duchess is going to be someone else, as well as Mira, so yeah, they might as well form a band...

(10-06-2020, 03:28 AM)davidd Wrote: Symphonic metal? Okay, I might have a new favorite musical genre based solely on this arresting image!

Haha, thank you!!!

(10-06-2020, 03:21 PM)Elfy Wrote: Yep, that’s a girl band shot. The Rebels maybe?

I was thinking something like Grim Tales. Bad pun, but apt for both EAH and the chosen music style.

(10-06-2020, 04:37 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: That makes a great band poster / album promo shot.

I would have thought to put Duchess with the other two, but the colours work perfectly together.

Thanks! Well, they all sport black-white-purple color combo, plus, I mostly needed Duchess and Mira as they didn't have a photo, but yes, this trio works surprisingly well.

Day wait, what? 280 already? Where did they all go?

It was supposed to be ADAW #40 today, but it's #39.5 instead. I have this idea for October posters, but I have a kaboomigraine today and I needed to do a simple migraine doodle. I still want to post all four posters I originally planned, though, so whenever my heads stops trying to ex- or implode, it's going to be double doodle week. I hope it's this week.
Screw it, this is #39

[Image: 41bc53c5b019c8264a53a8e71ee75f26.jpg]

[Image: 5647a202031c1dc6efb25ad004b90602.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 10-06-2020, 08:10 PM