Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(10-25-2020, 08:55 PM)dunneh Wrote: Wow, awesome shade of hair. Cute outfit too. 

"The whole world sucks but at least I have dolls," too true! LOL   Sweatdrop  Sigh.

I hope you get better soon. Heart

Thank you very much!

(10-25-2020, 09:34 PM)werepuppy Wrote: This is another one that looks a bit like an album cover to me.

Melody tends to do that.

(10-26-2020, 04:58 AM)davidd Wrote: "The whole world sucks right now, but guess what? I have dolls! Ha!"

I think I shall adopt this attitude!

Bummer to hear about you catching a cold. See, now, if you'd been wearing a mask... oh. Never mind.

Well, the mask was never meant to stop the germs that were coming to me, it's meant to prevent them from leaving me, they're trapped here for all eternity, mwhahahahahaaaaa!
...That is the desired effect, right? LOL

(10-26-2020, 10:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Felis is very cute -- um, er, I mean, spooky.  Today's girl looks rather determined, something on her mind.

I'm thinking of a fun meme I saw last week ...
(doesn't have to be just millennials either, obviously!)

[meme]

I relate to this on a deeply personal level LOL LOL LOL   

(10-26-2020, 04:09 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: That is an excellent - and very true - meme.

Melody is someone who doesn’t get a lot of love.  I think the grey/purple/pink hair is especially effective.

I wish there were more dolls of her. I think she was always meant to be a backgrounder, and fans demanded her in doll form, because she was so cute, but I'm not 100% sure.

Day 300

I've seen better. I came to the conclusion that this year's milestone pics don't have a good theme. They were meant to be recaps of each 100 days that passed, but why the hell would I want to dwell on them suckers. For past 100 days, I've been mostly ill, suffered from migraines, couldn't do any of the things I wanted to at least start, if not finish; my lavenders died, my country turned into a very sad circus and the whole world looks like a bad horror movie. 2020 can go and take a running jump at itself. Day 100 and 200 were depressing enough, so for day 300, I decided to do a recap little things that made the year at least a little bit better, instead of major things that happened.

Since day 200 I got two cutest little dollies, successfully counted all my redheads, had fun sharing some of my precious books with you, and enjoyed the arrival of autumn and the winter ravens! Yay! The remaining 66 days will have Halloween and All Souls Day (although we might not be allowed to go to cemeteries this year - except for moving in there permanently, hehe), so I hope I'll be able to ride the wave of positive energy of my favorite holidays and make the rest of this stupid year worth it.

[Image: 10284802c82d89138cc83637b3b6993a.jpg]

The poster is a mash-up of the aforementioned winter ravens, autumnal foliage (plus rowan berries and autumn crocuses, I wanted to draw more, but kinda forgot about them in the process), and somewhat wonky Pegasus constellation representing the autumn stars (this seasonal stuff is important to me, although I don't really know why).

[Image: 2fe423b37b9576b0e7cab4bf3455ba6f.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by neon_jellyfish - 10-27-2020, 01:34 AM