Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
This is brilliant - all the ideas & the thought that’s gone into all the parts of Oddwickshire & how they fit together.

The Portrait dea for the particularly bad crimes is super creepy. But I did laugh a bit with “mild beheading” happening for certain crimes.

It all reminds me of guide books to fantasy worlds. They do a diary every year for Terry Pratchett’s Discworld and each year it focussed on a different part of the world / people. I never bought them to use as an actual diary, but for all the extra fun stuff they included.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Lejays17 - 10-28-2020, 05:00 PM