Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(11-16-2020, 01:35 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Thank you very much, everyone!

Dante was especially adept at opening stuff. From packs of salami and ham (which was bad, cats shouldn't eat human food, it's too salty and full of other stuff their bodies can't process) to old door that had only key instead of a lock and a doorknob. He could also operate door handles and he knew how round doorknobs work, his paws just werent dexterous enough for that. He was the type to mostly ignore people, but he always knew when someone wasn't feeling well, and then he kept them company, so ti felt special. I was always sure he understands what we're saying perfectly. His eyes just looked that way, wise and on top of things. Not all people I know have eyes like that. He was also a great hunter, which is why we had to stop feeding birds on the balcony (too many dead tit birds and sparrows. And a parakeet). Although the most skilled hunter would be my current silver beast, none of our previous cats were able to catch flies, but she does. She seems bored of slower things.

Aww, Dante sounds like he was a great kitty. Sometimes cats are just so smart and clever, they really do seem to understand what you say. And some cats just know when you are down or not feeling well. Their purring really helps. Of course there are some cats that are stupid not as clever, and just come over whenever it suits them or they want something from us, but we love them too. LOL And wow, she can catch flies? Thats pretty amazing. Our current cat used to be adept at catching mice, but maybe we're feeding him too well because the next door neighbour has a mouse nest (if you can call it that?) in one of his trees in his yard and our cat just full does not give AF any more about them. LOL

The latest pic was amazing, love the black and white contrast of the photo with the hair!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by dunneh - 11-16-2020, 04:00 PM