Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
The neon treatment suits Kitty just fine - and that is a lovely photo, and its all-purple awesomeness has just re-tickled my interest in Kitty. I owned her twice already (once this version, once another - the book version IIRC), but she moved on both times, because for some reason we never bonded. I don't really know why, I usually love all things purple. I'd likely pick her up a third time again if I came across her, but I'll probably not go and seek her out actively.

I love how you posed the two Maddies! They seem to be having fun smile Out of these two I have GF Maddie - while EAH never really managed to get to me as much as MH did, and I only own a few of these dolls* the Getting Fairest line really resonated with me, and I have 3 out of the 4 girls who were part of the line (Maddie, Apple and Raven).

*weirdly, it was the (not-so-much of a fan favourite due to the new head molds**) Epic Winter line that I came to love the most, and I have all 5 main dolls from this line. Ashlynn was the last one I found - and she comes from your city! I found her while on a trip to Prague last year! smile

**and molded-on tights. I am also not a fan of this feature, so my 4 girls who were affected (Blondie weirdly but luckily has normal legs) have been body-swapped.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Loona - 12-07-2020, 09:45 AM