Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020)
(12-14-2020, 01:47 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I can understand why would people think of Europe as one place, it looks so tiny on the map, but the differences are really huge. ...
I think people all over the world probably tend to stereotype other nations. Sometimes justifiably, sometimes not. Like, I've had penpals who think it snows All The Time in Canada. But there are great differences in climate, geography, communities... and it's Very Big, so no, I don't know your cousin who lives three provinces away and no, you can't drive over to Alberta from Toronto for a day-trip LOL

I think the pandemic is bringing out the worst in many countries. Because as different as we may be, people are people, and there are bad apples everywhere and you can't fix stupid.
The cases where people are doing good & selfless things, and/or ex-pressing a voice of reason, need more attention.

I hope you end up happy with whatever you decide to do with your collection. How disappointing about the deterioration! sad My Barbies are a similar vintage, and they are all intact too. You would think with advances in technology and so on, that things would be made of better materials, but pretty well everything is throw-away or cheaper mass-produced quality. What's happening to the EAH's & MH's?
Agree with you on the Pullip quality, in many cases, which is why I never buy the $200+ new releases. PTFCo is a discount crew! LOL

Yeah, I knew Anne wasn't really articulated much, although I thought maybe hips. A snowglobedoll is kind of a fun idea though. But I think she's extremely hard to find.

Today's pic is once again very nice & colourful; she looks quite absorbed there. Do I remember right, that the violin was something your dad made...?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Day… Again (2020) - by Alliecat - 12-14-2020, 12:50 PM