Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-04-2020, 12:51 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Yeah, the one with eyeball seems to be the only normal one, I dunno about the other two...

It is a perfectly Halloween-y cake, and we do celebrate for the full Spook month...

(10-04-2020, 01:17 AM)davidd Wrote: Is that a bowl of scrambled eggs?

I believe it's meant to be popcorn. It came in a little Barbie furniture set that I picked up for the sofa they had with it, thinking it would be perfect for my little Hujoos. Of course, currently Basil is sitting in it but I do have some fun new furniture coming...

(10-04-2020, 04:35 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Very buttery popcorn, maybe?

I think you're right there. It could be molded a bit better to be clearer? 

(10-04-2020, 10:44 AM)Elfy Wrote: I’m thinking 2 healthy, one not so much.

Hmm, that is a good point. 

(10-04-2020, 01:32 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Nice Leia figure.  Her hair was pretty big to start with...
*goes off to see what other Disney Star Wars figures there are....*
>sigh< why can't someone make a really nice Wedge Antilles?  xp

Although I suppose it would depend on what critter laid the big bowl of scrambled eggs LOL

So this is a 6" scale, rather than the 12" of most dolls, but there is a Wedge Antilles in the Black Series line: here. Of course, you probably have this and were looking for something taller and sadly I don't think there is one. With this franchise, you think every character would be available in every scale...

I think it's meant to be a bowl of popcorn, but it really does look like scambled eggs... 

(10-04-2020, 01:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: We have Star Wars ooshies here in the supermarkets, spend $30 get an ooshie. It's Disney and because they own pretty much everything it has Star Wars mixed with Marvel and Disney and Pixar.

I ... have no idea what an 'ooshie' is. Having googled them... they look okay? I don't think I would run out to get them, but if I spotted them I might pick up a packet? Maybe? And yeah, Disney are masters of marketing their goods. Though not always the ones you want them to market and give more attention to. 

(10-04-2020, 02:28 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Love the Leia, even if the "cinnamon-roll" buns are far too large for her.
And it's still so weird that she could be classed as a Disney Princess LOL LOL

They all look fine Basil, trust yourself!

I love the Pocket Princesses take on it - probably the best take. 

Let's just hope his eyes aren't too big for his stomach, and he can eat all his treats. 

- - - 

278. R is for Rum Tum Tugger

[Image: 75556428_1b024e098801bb6260fe5ffd419917da_standard.jpg]

The rock star, the icon, the legend. I'm fairly fond of my Cats inspired customs, and Tugger is probably one of my favourites. I think this is her final, settled look. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to sew her a suit that looks like like the stage costume, for but now, Tugger feels completely. The top is Sparkle Girls, the trousers are Creatable World and the shoes are Monster High.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 10-04-2020, 10:22 PM