davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
That’s such a cool plague-Doctor mask.

And all the silent P are funny smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(07-15-2020, 06:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's Ppullip Pneo Pnoir's mask, right?
OMG, this made ma laugh out loud! grin I was also about to ask where the mask came from, but your suggestion and a quick Google search gave me the answer: it does indeed seems to be hers!

I love the cute Pterodactyl!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Ptuesday, haha LOL
Your pdoodle is psuper cute.
(My pphone’s pspellcheck is having pconniptions. xp)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(07-15-2020, 06:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Pterodactyl is cute, and looks like it found something yummy and is about to catch it.

While working on this doodle I ended up reading an article about that very thing, preserved in the fossil record:
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/squi...g-behavior

[Image: july15.jpg]
15 July – A Doll A Doomsday 2020
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
More neat lighting! And that was an interesting article.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
All the silent p’s remind me of the great much missed Sir PTerry Pratchett.
Oh, I feel you, the whole 2020 is like one continuous doomsday, isn't it?

The photo captures that mood perfectly, she looks like she's totally freaked out in doomsday shelter and the power went off... Brilliant lighting!

And thank you for the link!
The mood lighting and the ex.pression her face... it really does perfectly capture the feel of this year.
Ah, the poor thing sad The whole shot and its atmosphere are very 2020...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Love the starkness and shadows of this!
[Image: july16a.jpg]
16 July – Wild Hearts Crew Update - Bottom Shelf Now

[Image: july16b.jpg]
And then there were these weird things....
(Apparently 'Showdown Bandit' is a popular video game franchise.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I thought they were getting early for Halloween.
Showdown Bandits are cute! I'd prefer dolls / figures to plush toys though, especially Miss Undertaker!
Sounds like Wild Heartz won’t be available much longer.

And I thought it was early Halloween stuff tooo.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Showdown Bandit designs would make great figures.

I am sad that Wild Hearts Crew did not become bigger. They had great potential.