davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(12-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Alliecat Wrote: These eBay "private offers" are something new.  It must be automated if you are watching an item.  I've never seen that big a discount.  I think I got an offer for a dollar off something.

Yes, the offers come in on items that are on watch lists. As you say, usually the offers are for a small price reduction, a few dollars or five percent or something. A while back, though, I was watching a jacket (for myself) and the seller offered 70% off, which made it a great deal that I felt fortunate to get. Well, I felt fortunate to have seen the offer before anyone else nabbed it, and to have had the funds in my account to act!

I'm beginning to wonder if the Dr. Evil offer was a typo. It's been two days and the item has not yet been shipped. Now I'm ex-pecting to receive an email along the lines of, "we're sorry, but the item you purchased is no longer available."

(12-11-2020, 06:53 PM)Loona Wrote: I swear some things have the ability to magically teleport from one place to another (and Yasmina does attend a magic school, doesn't she?), making it then super-difficult for you to locate them. I had that happen to me several times, and right now I also have dolls and things that are MIA in a similar manner. 

I currently have an entire box of old magazines that I cannot find! I know the magazines exist, because I have one of them that I took out of the box. I cannot for the life of me figure out what I did with it. I mean, it's big and heavy.

(12-11-2020, 07:57 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Congrats on successful recovery of the lost Yasmina!

I think it was more that she chose to be found. Honestly, some of 'em seem to be taking on lives of their own.

[Image: december11a.jpg]
11 December – Mini Adventure: Triv Investigates a Spooky Cavern

[Image: december11b.jpg]

[Image: december11c.jpg]

[Image: december11d.jpg]
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 12-12-2020, 10:39 AM