May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Alliecat - that's a very cute bow! Good things sometimes come from the most unex²pected places, don't they? LOL 
I loooove that mirror shot! She looks so alive, awesome job on posing her, older Barbies aren't exactly the best models in that regard...

dargosmydaddy - cool bookmark! Dallis is super cute and Ophelia has a gorgeous dress! Czech google translate uses teapot and kettle interchangeably (and Czech google translate is tooootally a reliable source *cough cough*), so of course it counts! That's a super-lovely set, by the way. The time device shot has beautiful mood to it.

Loona - no worries about not being able to participate, I personally find having second round right after the first one kinda arduous, but I would like to encourage you to take pics of those uniforms and post them when you feel like it. I love dolls in school uniforms (eventhough I don't have any...), so I'm curious about your haul wink

Sorry guys, I need to postpone posting another batch of prompts, things got a bit hectic (I have the prompts, but not the photos). I'll try to get to it before weekend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by neon_jellyfish - 05-28-2020, 12:59 AM