Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!)
Quote:I'm in love with both their coats, they look gorgeous! And the fact that Elijah's has a hood that fits his big head - wow! Is that original Pullip stock? I'm really not familiar with Taeyangs, so sorry if this question sounds dumb ^^;

Definitely not a dumb question! The coat is original stock from Taeyang HasH... it mostly languishes in a box, but it was perfect for today... in addition to the hood, it is made from a water-proofy-feeling fabric, so all the better to lie in the snow in! It's really well made, too... a zipper, velcro bits, random pockets, etc.

Henri's coat, on the other hand, was made by me, and look super amateur-ish up close, but I like the color and the trim.

Quote:From the person who hates winter: that sounds awful! I mean, it's pretty for a while, but then it's just a dirty slushy mess.

Yeah, pretty much this. We're still in the blinding-white everywhere stage, but it will get gross pretty quickly, and linger forever. My only silver lining is that we're in the midst of a two-week, virtual-only stretch at my school thanks to a few Covid cases, so at least I don't have to drive anywhere. (My commute to work involves a few narrow streets that become extremely treacherous for multiple days after a big snowstorm...)

Quote:Eighteen inches of snow? And here I grumble when there’s more than about three inches!

Well, you have fun, there; and I’ll have fun not being there!

smile We had pretty much no snow last winter, so I guess we're overdue?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show me your dolls in the snow! (wintery themes are welcome too!) - by dargosmydaddy - 02-04-2021, 10:47 AM