PrettyTiny Film Company Christmas 2020
Danbo is so cute, and I agree with his surprisingly great level of ex-pressiveness, I don't know how he does it, but it works. The one where he's standing in the crib cracked me up, his ex-pression fits in there so well!

It shows that you've put a lot of effort into these pictures, the lights and the little details are lovely! The minis seem to have appreciated it, and had a lot of fun! I was looking at the pictures while listening to the songs you linked, and it felt as if I was there, partying merrily with them! They really got me into the mood smile

I must admit that me and my girls are an itty bit jealous of the lovely mini tree the girls have there... My girls didn't end up with Christmas decorations in time this year (either...) - I'm not disappointed at myself this time, because this year I at least managed to start (baby steps...) and I like what I made so far: tree decorations, a wreath and a mini tabletop tree, but I managed to injure myself while attempting to make an "actual" Christmas tree for the girls, which boycotted finishing both the tree and the rest of their room, in which the tree would have stood. That's my main issue with DIY: we seem to have this love/hate relationship. I love doing it, but I'm *really* bad at being careful, and the projects often end abruptly due to me accidentally stabbing/cutting/burning myself Tongue I'm so familiar with this script already that I learned to just laught at myself, but the delays caused are annoying. I still plan to continue and finish the tree still this season, even if it will be late.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Christmas 2020 - by Loona - 12-30-2020, 06:14 AM