PrettyTiny Film Company Christmas 2020
(01-03-2021, 12:07 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh no! sad  I hope it wasn't a serious injury, and that you can get your project finished after all.  Share some photos if you do!

Thank you smile no, luckily it wasn't serious - they seldom are, they are usually just badly-placed, thus keeping me away from handicrafts for a number of days. I'm mostly good now, so I was since able to continue making the tree. I've now decided that the girls will have a Christmas-themed room for some time even if I don't finish things until spring XD it'd give me some nostalgy: we also kept our Christmas tree up for a long time every year when I was a child, one year we only took it down in March (ok, that was weird) Sweatdrop Tongue

Lovely photodump! Andreya looks gorgeous with the deep green background the tree is providing (though her being the ultimate J-doll for me, I really don't see how she could look not gorgeous ^^) - but Sunny does too! They are such a lovely pair, and Sunny looks really cute in that baby blue dress.

The little jar with the frosted effect and snowflakes is something I'd totally pick up too, it looks super cool!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Christmas 2020 - by Loona - 01-06-2021, 01:15 AM