Loona's dolls (first up: the J-dolls!)
Hello everyone,

creating a thread for my doll photos has been a long-time plan of mine, but it always fell through - until today! I can't commit to any frequency, but if and when I'll take photos of my dolls (of any kind - hence it's in the "Other Dolls/Figures" section), I'll be posting them in this thread. I hope you'll like them! blush
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
I'll start off with some 'profile photos' I recently took of my J-dolls. I listed them in their order of arrival. I hope you like them! smile

First up is the proud bearer of the title 'miss Forever Favourite', the girl who tempted me into J-dolls, Julie Andrássy:

[Image: 50832026643_14644d8532_z.jpg]
Julie (J-doll Andrassy Avenue) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

Second is the ever-so-cheerful and radiant Joanne Robson, or simply Jo:

[Image: 50832024348_8a9eff8fa0_z.jpg]
Jo (J-doll Robson Street) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

Next up is our resident badass cutie, Loïse des Anglais:

[Image: 50832025013_2c6b79db5f_z.jpg]
Loïse (J-doll Promenade des Anglais) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

...followed by the dark and elegant Alba (Alberta De Martini):

[Image: 50832025443_a2cf55ff7b_z.jpg]
Alba (J-doll De Martini) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

Next up is shy and adorable Mari:

[Image: 50832768821_6469a301b5_z.jpg]
Mari (J-doll In-sa-dong) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

And here's down-to-earth and ambitious, but sadly yet-to-be-named Aiguo East Road:

[Image: 50832024703_c9a2b4455e_z.jpg]
J-doll Aiguo East Road by ~Loona~, on Flickr

Next up is Julie's smart twin sister, Katalin Andrássy, or in short, Kat:

[Image: 50832853087_7324bf7b78_z.jpg]
Kat (J-doll Andrassy Avenue) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

...followed by Willa (Wilhelmina Melrose), the avid traveller:

[Image: 50832853172_96b2398f18_z.jpg]
Willa (J-doll Melrose Avenue) by ~Loona~, on Flickr

...and last, but not least, the latest addition to my J-doll family, the enchanting and mysterious Burgenstrasse (she's so mysterious that she hasn't yet told me her name, we'll need to work on that):

[Image: 50832024003_6d45ecd367_z.jpg]
J-doll Burgenstrasse by ~Loona~, on Flickr
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
I love how much personality all your girls have!
Oooh! I’ve not previously seen so many J-Dolls together in one post! It is fascinating sting and intriguing, and a bit tempting, to see so many together like this!

Good to see you starting a dedicated topic for your cuties, Loona! Hoping to see lots more pics, and to read lots more commentary, over time!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I think Jo is my favourite, I like her upbeat positivity.
They’re all great - I haven’t seen many J-dolls, so seeing all of yours is a real treat.

Looking forward to seeing many more of your dolls & learning about them.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ahh, they're all lovely! yay How nice to see another big J-Doll fan. We have 3 of the same ones. Wait, you have TWO Andrassys? Wow! Mine's belt has disintegrated; what about yours? And where did you find the cute little glasses?
Burgenstrasse looks like she needs a very elegant name from like the 1800s or something. Alba has gorgeous eyes.
This is definitely an "enabling" post xp
Hope to see lots more!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Your J-dolls are beautiful!!! And your photos are great.

I don't want to start collecting J-dolls, but I love oogling them!