davidd’s A DOLL A DAY 2022
I bet she’s thinking, there’s enough in that bowl for someone my size to seriously pig out.
8 January - A Doll A Day 2022:

[Image: 51808151689_4a01f4020e_z.jpg]
8 January - I really need to clean off the kitchen table!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
They like they’re exploring a brave new world.
Well, the dolls make it a lot more interesting than my kitchen table, which I just uncovered last week. That was just paper.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That sounds like a really pleasant temperature. I really don’t enjoy hot weather much at all, and humid even less.
That being said, I’m very pleased not to have to deal with snow a lot.

The fierce hunter already made me laugh, and I like the pinky with the ice cream.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I was going to say the Smart Doll to the left looked like she was saying, "A little help, please," but on second glance I saw the Smart Doll in the center, and she looks in need of more assistance...

Meanwhile, Uncle Basil looks on calmly with his pipe and drink....
(01-10-2022, 03:24 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: ... but on second glance I saw the Smart Doll in the center, and she looks in need of more assistance...

Yeah, it's amazing how much stuff can pile up when one tries to take a simple nap.   LOL

9 January - A Doll A Day 2021:

[Image: jan9.jpg]
9 January - Intrepid Photographer

I don't think Intrepid Photographer Action Figure Doll has been out of her storage bag since her last trip to Florida, which was a year ago this month. That probably tells me something - like, maybe I have too many toys, dolls, and action figures.

The character has a name, but I can't think of what it is off the top of my head - another sign that I have too many toys, dolls, and action figures.

I am currently halfway through Day Two of a self-imposed Toy, Doll, and Action Figure (including clothing and accessories) self-imposed Purchasing Moratorium. As reasons cited here, among others (including yesterday's photo), illustrate, I have too many dolls... and not enough money. It's time to stop for a while.

The concrete pelicans are another charming nautical decoration included with the house.

EDIT: Okay - I felt compelled to look up the info about this character. I feel badly when I neglect these little plastic people. This is a FireGirl FG071C head sculpt on a TBLeague S34 body. Her name is Arabella "Arri" Carter. She's the older sister of ichthyology graduate student Antoinette "Toni" Carter.
Giant pelicans! I hope can live up to the action part of her name.
She looks surprisingly chill for someone surrounded by giant pelicans!
10 January - A Doll A Day 2022:

[Image: 51813259496_212637d461_z.jpg]
10 January - TBLeague Lady Bat Action Figure
Oooh, I like your "intrepid photographer" and her fabulous little camera. Can she be my alter-ego? LOL
The pelicans are fun. Looks like she might be ready to climb on one for a ride. I've enjoyed all the little glimpses of your decor. That looks like a big staghorn fern too. Wow... growing outside... like nature intended... where it's warm enough for that... >sigh<
Very dramatic Bat-Lady.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Lady Bat! My first thought was Red Sonja.
Intrepid photographer is so cool, and her pelican pals are great!

She also reminds me of Red Sonja, too.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
11 January - A Doll A Day 2022:

[Image: 51815313395_a686cbe5f8_z.jpg]
11 January - Trying a Different Head on the Space Figure
Will Carly’s head fit on the space figure?