PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2022** (#52, Dec. 29)
I like the atmospheric lighting of the late-nite butterfly hatching pic.
Looks like there's one more getting close right behind the girls, and another relatively fresh chrysalis.

I have not seen a single Monarch here this season. Last year I saw three or four. But there's been a drought, and wildflowers have been in short supply. Even the hummingbirds were scarce until late summer when we finally got some rain and some late-season flowers. Weather has gone from 90-degree (32C) heat to 65-degrees (18C) in less than a week. Looks like the hummers are migrating; large groups of them fuel up in the morning, there's little activity most of the day, then another frantic group congregates around the feeders in the late-afternoon and early evening.

I was recently regretting selling my Pullip Classical Alice that I owned briefly. Something triggered that, I'm not sure what. I looked online, and Classical Alice is too rich for my budget now. I should have kept her to finance my retirement. Or a beach house. Sometimes the "Little" version shows up at a more reasonable price; other times she costs more than the full-size version.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2022** (#37, Sept. 13) - by davidd - 09-15-2022, 06:58 AM