PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2022** (#52, Dec. 29)
Quote: I can't imagine coloured pencil going on dark enough over a factory paint eyebrow.  And I feel like it would be harder to get off without further damage if I messed up.

I ex.perimented with Prismacolor pencils on the back of one of my Taeyang's head. I made small marks with three different colors of brown. They all looked fine. Maybe slightly paler than what they look like on paper, but not overly. Obviously the effect mixed with factory paint might be a bit different, but I do think you could get pencils to blend more easily than if you tried paint.

When I was done, the marks came off completely and easily with a single swipe of Magic Eraser. I don't think a single swipe of Magic Eraser would also take off the remainder of the factory paint eyebrow... My biggest concern would be that if you do manage a nice looking colored pencil eyebrow, you would need to seal her face after or else it wouldn't be super permanent.

Again, just my two cents, but it's worth ex.perimenting on the back of a doll's head (someday, when you get a chance...) just to see what I'm talking about  Happy

Daphne looks lovely, as always.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week **2022** (#47, Nov. 26) - by dargosmydaddy - 11-28-2022, 05:01 AM