Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥Papermoonpixie's Feedback♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
+1 from me!! The hoodie arrived so quickly! Thanks soo much!
+1 as a fantastic seller for raphia's overdress. very friendly, great communication, fast shipping.

thank you!!
+1 for the swift purchase of my Alice wig!

+1 (oh how I wish it could be +10!!wink for a great trade as well!
+2 fast payment and very nice smile
+1 positive love Rovam fast shipping fantastic price and communication!
+1 as a seller, I bought prunellas stock and it was a great price, friendly communications and fast shipping to the UK. thank you yay
+1 as a seller
I got Coral, she was well packaged and communication was great. Thank you yay
+1 great seller, super nice and very fast shipping! Pullip was packed really well and arrived in perfect condition smile
+1 for papermoonpixie as a seller!!
Veryyy friendly seller, lightning-fast shipping, the doll was very very well packed with a cute "fragile - handle with love" on the package!
Thanks from abroad ^^
+3 for an absolutely wonderful customizer and wonderful seller. Couldn't be happier, always a pleasure to do business with (sorry for delay).
Great and nice contact fast shipping and great surprises

Thany you very much i hope to come back to you sooon
+1 for a great sale

bought a bait doll head from her and it came in perfect condition - looking forward to working with her again yay
+1 seller~

Bought an absolutely gorgeous doll that was wonderfully packaged (I, too, got the adorable 'fragile - handle with love' sticker on the outer box) and was even included with a cute dress! Shipping was super fast and seller was super friendly, a perfect transaction! Thanks so much~! <33

babybullies

+1 for me! Bought a customized Taeyang from this seller. Everything was awesome! Was like talking to a friend!
+1 for a great sale

bought a pair of cat eye eyechips from her - she was a pleasure to do business with
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7